The company, concerned about the rights of individuals, particularly with regard to automated processing and in a desire for transparency with its customers, has implemented a policy covering all of this processing, the purposes pursued by the latter as well as the means of actions available to individuals so that they can best exercise their rights.
For any additional information on the protection of personal data, we invite you to consult the site: https://www.cnil.fr/
Continued navigation on this site implies unreserved acceptance of the following provisions and conditions of use. .
The currently online version of these conditions of use is the only one enforceable for the entire duration of use of the site and until a new version replaces it.
Article 1 – Legal notices
The User is informed that the Website is published by the company:
Pamela Smith EI
6 Lagault, 79120 Lezay, France
Article 2 – Access to the site
Access to the site and its use are reserved for strictly personal use. You agree not to use this site and the information or data contained therein for commercial, political, advertising purposes or for any form of commercial solicitation, including the sending of unsolicited emails.
Article 3 – Site content
All trademarks, photographs, texts, comments, illustrations, animated or still images, video sequences, sounds, as well as all computer applications that could be used to operate this site and more generally all elements reproduced or used on the site are protected by the laws in force regarding intellectual property.
They are the full and complete property of the publisher or its partners. Any reproduction, representation, use or adaptation, in any form whatsoever, of all or part of these elements, including computer applications, without the prior written consent of the publisher, is strictly prohibited.
The fact that the publisher does not initiate proceedings upon becoming aware of these unauthorized uses does not constitute acceptance of said uses and waiver of prosecution.
Article 4 – Site management
For the proper management of the site, the publisher may at any time:
- suspend, interrupt or limit access to all or part of the site, reserve access to the site, or to certain parts of the site, to a specific category of Internet users;
- delete any information that may disrupt its operation or contravene national or international laws;
- suspend the site in order to make updates.
Article 5 – Responsibilities
The responsibility of the publisher cannot be engaged in the event of failure, breakdown, difficulty or interruption of operation, preventing access to the site or to one of its functionalities. The site connection material you use is your sole responsibility. You must take all appropriate measures to protect your equipment and your own data, in particular from viral attacks via the Internet. You are also solely responsible for the sites and data that you consult.
The publisher cannot be held responsible in the event of legal proceedings against you:
- due to use of the site or any service accessible via the Internet;
- due to your non-compliance with these general conditions.
Article 6 – Hypertext links
The establishment by users of any hypertext links to all or part of the site is strictly prohibited, without prior written authorization from the publisher. The publisher is free to refuse this authorization without having to justify his decision in any way. In the event that the publisher grants its authorization, this is in any case only temporary and may be withdrawn at any time, without any obligation to provide justification on the part of the publisher.
Any information accessible via a link to other sites is not published by the publisher. The publisher has no rights to the content present in said link.
Article 7 – Data collection and protection
Your data is collected by the company. Personal data means any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person (data subject); is deemed identifiable a person who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to a name, an identification number or to one or more specific elements, specific to his physical, physiological, genetic, psychological, economic, cultural or social. The personal information that may be collected on the site is mainly used by the publisher to manage relations with you, and where applicable for the processing of your orders.
The personal data collected are as follows:
- first and last name
- email address
- phone number
Article 8 – Right of access, rectification and dereferencing of your data
In accordance with the regulations applicable to personal data, users have the following rights:
- the right of access: they can exercise their right of access, to know the personal data concerning them, by writing to the email address mentioned below. In this case, before implementing this right, the Platform may request proof of the user’s identity in order to verify its accuracy;
- the right to rectification: if the personal data held by the Platform is inaccurate, they can request that the information be updated;
- the right to deletion of data: users can request the deletion of their personal data, in accordance with applicable data protection laws;
- the right to limit processing: users can ask the Platform to limit the processing of personal data in accordance with the hypotheses provided for by the GDPR;
- the right to object to data processing: users can object to their data being processed in accordance with the assumptions provided for by the GDPR;
- the right to portability: they can request that the Platform give them the personal data they have provided to transmit it to a new Platform.
By email, to the address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Any request must be accompanied by a photocopy of a signed valid identity document and mention the address at which the publisher can contact the requester. The response will be sent within one month of receipt of the request. This one-month period may be extended by two months if the complexity of the request and/or the number of requests so requires.
In addition, and since Law No. 2016-1321 of October 7, 2016, people who wish to do so have the possibility of organizing the fate of their data after their death. For more information on the subject, you can consult the CNIL website: https://www.cnil.fr/.
Users can also submit a complaint to the CNIL on the CNIL website: https://www.cnil.fr.
We recommend that you contact us first before filing a complaint with the CNIL, as we are at your complete disposal to resolve your problem.
Article 9 – Data retention policy
The Platform retains your data for the duration necessary to provide you with its services or assistance. To the extent reasonably necessary or required to satisfy legal or regulatory obligations, resolve disputes, prevent fraud and abuse, or enforce our terms and conditions, we may also retain some of your information as necessary, even after you close your account or that we no longer need to provide our services to you.
Article 10 – Applicable law
These conditions of use of the site are governed by French law and subject to the jurisdiction of the courts of the publisher’s head office, subject to a specific attribution of jurisdiction resulting from a particular law or regulation.
Article 11 – Contact us
The User has the possibility of contacting the Company:
- by simple letter to the address indicated above
- by email to the following address email@example.com